domingo, novembro 20, 2005

TO BE OR NOT TO BE... in BUDAPESTE

I see that everyone is completly recovered from last Thursday night. As I saw friday morning, the hang over was the main activity. Well, I would like to know, which are the other guys that are going to Budapeste?? I'm quite excited with the place, but a bit worried with the company: RRC (a Russian IT seller)... but as all, I believe we must accept our FORTUNA.
By the way, no one had post pictures from thursday night??? What are you trying to hide ;)
Stay cool,

Alex (Porto)

PS: Thanks for the comments, Dani ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani, said...

This is how we can tell you were really WASTED! It was thursday, not friday, seems like you missed one day somewere...

Tune your calendar, this thursday is going to happen something (I really don't know if it's an afternoon session or dinner, perhaps someone can enlighten me...)

Big ABRAÇO to all "Nate of thai nate"! ;)

23:45  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home