segunda-feira, novembro 21, 2005

São Paulo, BRASIL

Hello everyone!
My name is Vanessa Rodrigues. I'm from Porto and I'm a journalist....eh eh eh!!!
São Paulo is my destiny...
Enterprise Communication will be my main task at "Energias do Brasil"... Now I get the point for sending a journalist there: they have two magazines, an enterprise news website and they need someone to do the link between the portuguese/brazilian media and the enterprise...It will be fantastic...Big kiss, Vanessa
P.S. "Contacteantes" going to São Paulo please send me an email with your contacts to vrodrigues@portugalmail.pt

6 Comments:

Blogger Miguel Cunha said...

It's not the same ....we want an audioclip with you saying " Olá eu sou a Vanessa! (pausa) venho do Puorto.. (pausa) e sou Jornalista!!! "

ihihihih
As soon as i can i'll visit you fellas in BRasil!!!

18:12  
Blogger Diogo said...

LOL

18:14  
Blogger contact9 said...

Nice saying Miguel!!!!big kiss van

20:15  
Blogger Nuno Vieira said...

good luck Vanessa! and be careful with "gestoum" thing ;)

00:09  
Blogger contact9 said...

Lol....That´s cool....I think "gestóm" it´s a great start....kisses, vanessa

00:44  
Blogger Pedro "Lixa" said...

eu vou para S.Paulo, aceito partilhar apartamento, mas só que orientares uns oculos mais pequenos..

01:17  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home